Offering our customers the latest and most advanced security and home management solution in the industry. Create personalized schedules to automate lights and thermostats based on time and day of week, keeping your house comfortable and making it appear occupied when you’re away.
Designed specifically for the Smart Home, it combines streamlined hardware, sophisticated cloud services, and an ecosystem of connected devices for an uncompromising energy management solution.
- With custom schedules, temperature presets and broad system capability, its easy to always have the optimal temperature
- Custom Schedules automatically adjust thermostat settings based on day, time and temperature.
- Temperature Presets (Home, Away, Sleep) make it easy to maintain the ideal temperature around the home.
- Integration with multi-stage heating and cooling systems enables more accurate temperature control.
- Our thermostat seamlessly integrates with devices across the Smart Home for an integrated user experience.
- Activity from devices and sensors around the home is captured to make better decisions and more accurately optimize savings and comfort for the individual household.
- Triggered Automations allow the thermostat to respond automatically to other devices like the security system or door locks.
- One integrated mobile app makes the Alarm.com Smart Thermostat part of a seamless Smart Home experience.
- Data from inside and outside the home allows our thermostat to automatically respond to activity, occupancy and weather patterns.
- Geo-Services, location-based automation rules, trigger adjustments for savings when the family is away from home.
- Extreme Temps feature automatically adjusts on extremely hot or cold days to reduce energy costs.
- Integration with leading utility software platforms enables instant eligibility and easy enrollment for reduced rates, rebates and savings
- You can now adjust thermostat settings anytime from anywhere, and instantly know if someone else makes a change.
- Remotely change the temperature, turn on/off schedules, or set to away mode for extended savings.
- Get an alert if someone changes the temperature, or if the home’s temperature is unexpectedly high or low.
- Limit temperature control to certain users or within certain temperature thresholds.
Get real insight into your energy use with Energy Monitoring from HIS Security, LLC. You’ll be able to see where you’re consuming the most energy and can make changes that have real impact. You’ll also be able to track the results of these changes on your energy use and costs so you’ll know if you’re making progress.