Smart Small Business Solutions
His Security provides modern security, alarm, and monitoring products that not only protect, but provide convenience as well. With state-of-the-art products with features like 2-way voice, remote access via the internet or smartphone, text message alerts, integrated lighting, thermostat controls, and much more – His Security provides securely connected whole-building, smart security systems.
His Security offers a full suite of interactive services tailored to support small and medium sized businesses, from single properties to multi-location enterprises. With professional-grade security, energy management and video monitoring solutions, you can keep your business secure, gain new awareness and instant visibility into key operational activities, and help manage your energy costs.
Business Security Systems
His Security provides business security systems that give you round-the-clock digital video surveillance, live look-in access, and real-time data – so you know what’s going on 24/7, without being there 24/7.
Professional Grade Security
Engineered for reliability, His Security Interactive Security and patented Crash & Smash protection keeps your business protected from tampering, power outages, and service interruptions. You’ll be able to stay in control of your business’s security, and manage employee access, from anywhere.
- Arm and disarm the system remotely.
- Manage employee User Codes across multiple locations
- Easily remove User Code access for terminated employees
- Manage multiple sites in one centralized dashboard
Keep Your Business Secure & Connected
Get professionally monitored security with a reliable, secure cellular connection. Manage employee access across all your locations and know your businesses are safe. Know your business is always secure, right from our mobile app.
Connect Everything Together
- Reduce energy bills with smart automation
- Enhance your liability control with light schedules
- Control locks remotely for safety and peace of mind
Alerts that fit your lifestyle
Modern technology means more than just an alarm sounding when something happens. Now, you can have differing levels of response to different device functions:
Notify – Alert – Alarm
- Just need to know when your file room or supply closet is opened? Set up a notification so it’s logged and you can be aware, and investigate if necessary.
- Did your lights get left on? Set up and alert so you can respond in the app and immediately turn them off.
- Smoke detector going off when you are away will result in an alarm so the monitoring company can dispatch the authorities to respond to a potential fire.
The choices are all yours!
Monitor your business from anywhere. Use a smartphone or computer to remotely arm and disarm your business security system and manage lighting, temperature and video control. Receive text message notifications with alerts and open/close reports.
Online interactive services allow you to quickly and easily manage your account anywhere there’s internet – saving you time and maximizing access to your business.
Get the ultimate in convenience and control in the palm of your hand. Use the industry-leading Alarm.com mobile app to control your property from almost anywhere at any time. Not just arm/disarm functionality, but a full range of commands and controls to allow you to be aware and responsive, as needed, from wherever you are.
Utilize the app’s patented geo-fence capability to customize a multitude of automatic actions based on your designated users’ phone location.
Energy Management & Automation Services
Smart Systems help businesses reduce energy waste automatically, and enhance liability control with lighting schedules and triggers. Connecting lights, locks and thermostats to the security system ensures that your business is comfortable when it’s open and safe when it’s closed.
- Control your smart thermostats automatically and on-the-go, ensuring that your business is always the right temperature.
- Schedule lighting to keep your business safe and well lit, reducing liability risk.
- Get notified when the thermostat setting is changed or the refrigerator door is left open to manage temperature and reduce waste.
- Automatic thermostat setbacks to make sure you are not wasting energy when the store is closed.
Increase your bottom line with daily energy monitoring – see where you’re using the most energy and find the opportunities for the biggest savings impact.
Know who’s in and around your business at any time with HIS Security, LLC. Always know who is coming and going. Now you can remotely monitor and control the main access points of your property – including entry door locks and restricted areas. It’s easy to manage all access points to your business, remotely lock or unlock doors, assign user codes, and monitor daily activity.
- Avoid giving out keys and wondering where they will end up!
- Buzz visitors in remotely
- Customize notifications to know who entered your property and when
- Manage users and their access permissions from anywhere
- Utilize codes, cards, or badges to grant access to your employees
- Restrict entry to sensitive areas and receive notifications if and when they are accessed
Customize and Personalize Who Has Access
Gone are the days when everyone in the company used the same code. Now everyone can have their own, easy to remember code. Managing your staff and the cleaning crew? Track when they come and go.
Go beyond a security alarm code, but integrate locks right into the system. Forget giving out copies of keys, set up unique entry codes instead. And, never again worry about leaving a door unlocked. HIS Security, LLC’s powerful interactive security offering gives you unprecedented control over your property.
- Give staff access with unique lock codes, and get alerts whenever they lock or unlock the door.
- Set rules to enable certain user codes to work only during specified periods – so the cleaning crew’s code will only work during week nights between 5pm and 9pm – and disable the code at any time.
- Create user-specific rules – for example, have the security system disarm only if those specific codes are used to unlock a door so that you don’t have to provide a security code.
A Smart Business is a secure business
Do you know your history?
An online portal holds all the data so you can review what has happened, even when you are away. Beyond the daily activities of your business, this data can help you discover issues to address, points of vulnerability, and even when something just isn’t right.
This data is such a powerful collection, Alarm.com has enabled you to received alerts when something happens different from your normal patterns. These notices let you know when something odd happens, and gives you the ability to investigate for your own safety and security.
HIS Security, LLC makes it easier to monitor activities at your business, whether it’s one location or multiple locations, even when you’re not there. With customizable alerts you can instantly see whether the business opened on time, know who disarmed the security system, and even get images sent to your phone if a secure area is accessed.
- Check the system status remotely to know if it’s armed or disarmed
- See who armed or disarmed the system
- Get a No-show Alert if the business isn’t opened on time
- Monitor daily or weekly opening/closing activity trends
- Receive Image Alerts for specific activity with the HIS Security, LLC Image Sensor
The devices that enhance your safety & security
Some of the most basic system devices are:
- Window and Door Sensors
- Motion Detectors
- Glass Break Detectors
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Heat/Freeze Detectors
- Temperature Sensors
- Water Sensors
- Door Locks
- Garage Door Openers
- Custom-Placed Sensors
If it opens and closes, you can be notified what condition it’s in, and determine the type of response you want.
- Image Sensor
An advanced PIR motion sensor with an onboard camera! No expensive cloud storage for video clips, just a quick peek at what’s occurring.
BUT, there are an ever-growing list of devices that can be installed on your property depending on your needs. Tell us!
- What you are concerned about happening and want to mitigate?
- What areas of your business has been vulnerable in the past to intrusion or damage?
- What things do staff members forget? Things like closing doors, resetting the thermostat for when everyone is gone, or turning off the lights… Which you’d like to be alerted to?
- What cabinets or doors need to be supervised because they restrict access to sensitive or dangerous items?
Check out our Wish List to see all the many things your system can do for you that you might never have thought of!
A whole property assessment and survey is free to our potential customers, so that we can determine what best solves your concerns. We always offer a free quote based on your needs AND wants; even breaking it out for phased installation to match timeline and your budget.
Don’t settle for an ordinary security alarm, talk to us about a smart security system!