With today’s technology, His Security & Technology, partnered with Alarm.com, provides our customers with industry leading technology. Utilizing a powerful phone app, you can be alerted to just about anything that happens, no matter if you are across town or across the world. Sophisticated systems at an affordable price means you can easily reduce risk, secure your property, and protect your business and employees.
Crash & Smash Protection
A Security System for Your Security System™
The patented “Crash & Smash” detection technology ensures that even if an intruder is able to locate and destroy a control panel in an attack, a signal will still be sent to the central monitoring station for help.
With Crash & Smash Protection™, security system destruction can be detected during the entry delay, dialer delay or alarm dialing process. Alarm.com’s advanced technology also enables the use of important false alarm reduction features without compromising security in the event of a real intrusion.
Many service providers offer security solutions that rely on a connection shared with other services.
If you have ever had your cable go out, power go out, or internet go down then you have experienced a time when your system would not have worked.
Make sure you are covered when you need it most. Get a dedicated connection and stay protected.
If you are going to invest in protecting your business, make sure it works when you need it. Having a dedicated communication path for your security system will ensure you cover these common vulnerabilities and stay protected when you need it.
- Dedicated to security
- 24 hr. protect in power outage
- Always-on protection
- Defeats common vulnerabilities
- Independent, reliable and secure
No need to compromise. With Alarm.com’s industry leading wireless two-way voice solution, His Security & Technology customers can have all the benefits of traditional two-way emergency voice service and still eliminate their landline phones, letting them save money without sacrificing their security.
In the event of an alarm, the voice-enabled wireless radio integrated with their security system will immediately establish a two-way voice session with the central station, all without the need for a traditional telephone connection. Alarm.com enables loud and clear voice communication with the customer premises via the security panel speaker and microphone, allowing the operator to reliably verify and respond to an alarm.
Devices that ensure your employee’s safety & security
Some of the most basic system devices are:
- Window and Door Sensors
- Motion Detectors
- Glass Break Detectors
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Heat/Freeze Detectors
- Temperature Sensors
- Water Sensors
- Door Locks
- Garage Door Openers
- Custom-Placed Sensors – If it opens and closes, you can be notified what condition it’s in, and determine the type of response you want
As a business owner or manager, the safety and security of your employees and customers is paramount. With a modern system from His Security & Technology, you are better informed and able to protect their well-being in multiple layers.
Aside from a traditional security system, our systems can provide the following:
- Smoke Detection – Monitor and alarm when smoke is detected, alerting the authorities 24/7
- Carbon Monoxide Detection – Monitor and alarm when carbon monoxide is detected, alerting the authorities 24/7
- Extreme Temperature Alerts – Be notified when thresholds are crossed either in general occupied areas, or special access areas, allowing time for corrective action before it becomes a safety issue
- Emergency Lights – Set triggers to turn on lights in emergency situations. For example, turn lights on when smoke is detected to help way-finding out of the building
- Exterior and Interior Lights – Lower risks by providing adequate lighting to minimize falls and criminal attacks. Schedule particular lights to activate at sundown or at a particular time of day so your staff is not left in the dark when arriving or departing the property
- Water (flood) Sensors – Be notified when water is detected where it shouldn’t be, allowing time for corrective action before it becomes a safety issue
Additionally, His Security & Technology provides Fire Alarms for businesses in certain jurisdictions of East TN. These are commercial systems that incorporate responsive monitored alarms, pull stations, strobe lights, and even can be connected to fire suppression systems. If your municipality or insurance is requiring a fire alarm, we can consult with you at the enforcement officials to provide what you need, while working with your budgetary concerns.